Processing time – It usually takes me about 3 to 5 days to prepare and ship your order. This can vary but it will never be more than 5 days without contacting you.
Estimated shipping times – To get a package from the Yucatan in Mexico to anywhere in the world takes anywhere from 3 to 8 weeks.I can send packages FedEx, UPS and DHL, but it’s expensive.
Customs and import taxes – Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
I currently accept PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to check out. PayPal is secure and I never receive your payment information.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations – Please contact me within 14 days of delivery for a return or exchange. At that time I will give you the US address to use to return the product. I do this so it has a higher likelihood of making it to me and it saves time.
You must ship items back within 28 days of delivery. Request a cancellation within 24 hours of purchase.
No returns accepted for custom work that can not be resold. If it’s just a color change it’s not “custom”. No returns accepted for digital downloads. If there’s a problem let me know so that I can help sort it out. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. If you have any questions with your order please contact me at LandKbeads [at] gmail dot com or used the form below.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you do not want me to keep your data longer than legally necessary please contact me using the form below.